Cairns Wills & Estates Planning
We understand that death is an uncomfortable topic for most people. However, it is important to ensure you have a valid Will and succession plan in place to make life simpler for those you love, should something ever happen to you.
Whether that means deciding on guardianship of your children, funeral arrangements, or who’s in line to look after your beloved dog, our lawyers can help you set out your wishes clearly, and ensure they are legally binding, so there is no confusion or arguing after you are gone.
Our Wills & Estates Services
No matter what stage of life you are at, we can advise and assist you with:
- preparing your Will and estate plan
- personal succession planning (including Wills, powers of attorney, powers of guardianship, tax structures, financial agreements, testamentary trusts, retirement planning)
- advanced health care directives (to direct what medical treatment you do or don’t want)
- administering the estate of a loved one, if you have been made an executor
- disputing a Will, if you feel you haven’t been treated fairly
- defending a Will, if it is being challenged by someone else
- challenging an executor.