Vegetation management is a highly contested area of law in Queensland, and the landscape is not getting easier for primary producers.
Our team works for you in getting the results you need to continue operations on your land.
- Providing advice on all aspects of compliance with the Vegetation Management Act 1999, including legislative interpretation, review of PMAVs, assisting with the preparation of audits, enforceable undertakings
- Preparing permits and notifications under the Vegetation Management Act 1999 Nature Conservation Act and EPBC Act ct
- Providing advice on the application of vegetation clearing codes and exempt clearing work, including managing vegetation during or immediately after natural disasters
- Preparing development approvals for clearing native vegetation
- Negotiations between landholders and the Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy in compliance actions
- Acting for landholders in Magistrates Court of Queensland prosecutions under the Vegetation Management Act;
- Providing advice on the Emissions Reduction Fund and generation of carbon credits