We understand that water is a primary, if not the most valuable, resource to your operations.
We know how to navigate the complexities of water law and the grant of water rights in Queensland.
- Advice on compliance matters under theWater Act 2000,Water Regulation 2016and the various Water Plans applying to catchment areas throughout Queensland;
- Liaising with the Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy to obtain licences and other approvals under water legislation
- Assisting clients with all aspects of water-related transactions, including buying, selling and leasing water entitlements under theWater Act 2000and generally participating in the water allocation market
- Providing advice on the establishment of large-scale water infrastructure including dams under theWater Supply (Safety and Reliability) Act 2008
- Assisting clients with applying for funding and investment programs under State Government rural assistance programs