Litigation Lawyers Cairns
In the life of any business, it is inevitable that disputes will be encountered. In many cases, the disputes are capable of resolution by negotiation and through alternate dispute resolution avenues, however, there are occasions when litigation is unavoidable.
Our team of commercial dispute experts have unparalleled experience coupled with the depth of resources necessary to represent clients in disputes of any nature, large or small through alternative dispute resolution or litigation.
Our team’s unparalleled breadth of experience and outcomes mean you will be in the best possible hands to resolve any dispute you encounter on the best possible terms, in the fastest possible time and at a minimum expense.
We have experience in:
- Contract disputes;
- Property disputes;
- Construction disputes;
- Corporations Actlitigation; and
- Competition and Consumer Actdisputes
Call Us Now For A Free Initial Consultation
Our Litigation ServicesResults for clients:
- Acting for plaintiff in successfully obtaining judgment for damages in excess of $5,000,000.00 and specific performance in the Cairns Supreme Court whilst at the same time obtaining judgment in respect of the defendant’s counterclaim.
- Successfully acting for vendor under a land and business sale contract in proceedings, initially in the Supreme Court of Queensland and finally in the Court of Appeal in respect of defending claims by a purchaser asserting damages and on deceptive specific performance.
- Representing a franchisor in respect of a misleading action against a supplier of goods in the Supreme Court of Queensland. Proceedings were ultimately resolved on the basis of our client being compensated extensively for goods which had been purchased off the strength of misrepresentations by the defendant.
- Acting for a mining corporation in successfully resisting proceedings by tenement owners arising in respect of disputes under a royalties agreement in which millions of dollars in damages had been sought.