Acting for body corporates, body corporate managers, body corporate scheme developers, and lot owners, our commercial property law experts achieve pragmatic results for clients across Cairns and North Queensland.
We manage legal issues and risks that arise across all types of schemes, including residential, commercial/business, accommodation, and mixed-use.
As a client of Preston Law, you will benefit from our extensive experience and knowledge of body corporate issues, as well as our strong industry connections that keep us at the forefront of legal developments.
From general advice to body corporates to resolving complex disputes, our legal services include:
- assignment of management rights
- enforcement of by-laws
- debt recovery, including recovery of levies
- management rights agreements, including drafting and review, rewriting, termination, and interpretation
- new community management schemes
- interpreting and rewriting community management schemes
- amending lot entitlements
- interpretation of by-laws
- layered schemes
- interpreting and rewriting building management statements
- meeting procedures and protocols.
Contact us for help with your body corporate and community management matters.