Our commercial lawyers settle commercial property transactions valued at tens of millions of dollars each year. Clients who trust us with their work include Australia’s largest commercial lessor, one of Australia’s largest privately held property consortiums, Australia’s leading real estate service provider, and countless lessors and lessees.
Preston Law's commercial property services and expertise spans:
- property and business transactions, acquisitions and disposals
- retail, commercial, and industrial leasing
- body corporate law
- planning applications and appeals
- land subdivisions, including off the plan projects
- unit developments, including strata title hotels and off the plan projects
- commercial/industrial land and building transactions
- compliance with the Managed Investments Act, the Land Sales Act, Community Managers Act and the Body Corporate Act
- Land Act transactions
- Managed Investments Act
- migration and overseas investment
- Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) advice for overseas clients
Contact us for commercially focused legal support.
Results for clients
- Acting for the vendor in the disposal of high-rise office assets (Spring Street, Sydney CBD) for $70M, and the accompanying $26M leaseback arrangements.
- Acting for a vendor in respect of the disposal of an $18 million development site including the drafting of appropriate special conditions, dealing with due diligence and planning approvals and conditions.
- Acting for the vendor in the disposal of a tourism park and crocodile farming assets to French listed entity – Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy Limited – for $2.6M.
- Acting as lead partner in respect of the negotiation and ultimate transaction of a high-rise office building in Sydney’s CBD and the sale and leaseback for total consideration in excess of $70 million.