Our commercial lawyers in Cairns settle commercial property transactions valued at tens of millions of dollars each year. Clients who trust us with their work include Australia’s largest commercial lessor, one of Australia’s largest privately held property consortiums, Australia’s leading real estate service provider, and countless lessors and lessees. Our commercial law team brings a wealth of experience advising both public and private clients across various industries.
Our commercial lawyers in Cairns can help you with:
- property and business transactions, acquisitions and disposals
- retail, commercial, and industrial leasing
- body corporate law
- planning applications and appeals
- land subdivisions, including off the plan projects
- unit developments, including strata title hotels and off the plan projects
- commercial/industrial land and building transactions
- compliance with the Managed Investments Act, the Land Sales Act, Community Managers Act and the Body Corporate Act
- Land Act transactions
- Managed Investments Act
- migration and overseas investment
- Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) advice for overseas clients
Contact us for commercially focused legal support.
Results for clients
- Acting for the vendor in the disposal of high-rise office assets (Spring Street, Sydney CBD) for $70M, and the accompanying $26M leaseback arrangements.
- Acting for a vendor in respect of the disposal of an $18 million development site including the drafting of appropriate special conditions, dealing with due diligence and planning approvals and conditions.
- Acting for the vendor in an $18M disposal of a chemical engineering business to a multinational corporation.
- Acting for the vendor in the disposal of a tourism park and crocodile farming assets to French listed entity – Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy Limited – for $2.6M.