Franchise law and legal advice
Preston Law’s commercial law team act for franchisors and franchisees across a range of industries, including retail, real estate, and hospitality.
We help clients understand the complex regulations and requirements of franchising so they can make informed business decisions.
Our lawyers can help your franchising deals go smoothly and create success and growth for everyone.
If you need legal advice regarding franchising in Cairns or anywhere in Australia, talk to our commercial lawyers.
Our services include:
- franchise agreements
- franchising structures
- franchising disputes
- due diligence
- drafting and reviewing franchise documents, including disclosure statements, and franchisee heads of agreement
- compliance with franchising codes
- regulatory compliance
- competition and consumer law
- property law (licences and leases)
- intellectual property rights
- business law.
Contact us to find out how our lawyers can partner with you on your franchising business.