Wills & Estate Lawyers Cairns
A valid Will is the only way to ensure your assets and property is distributed according to your wishes after your death. For this reason, it is important that your Will is reviewed every 3-5 years to account for any life changes. Life changes that should be considered include:
- When you buy or sell a house
- When your relationship changes to married, separated or divorced
- When you have children
- When you become a grandparent
- Inheriting or winning a significant sum of money or asset
Whether your situation is simple or complex, our wills and estates lawyers can explain your options and help you prepare for the future.
Fixed Fees – No Surprises
We know that certainty around fees is important to our clients, so we offer fixed fees for the preparation of simple Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney, and Advance Health Directives.
If you have a more complex estate (for example, multiple trusts, family businesses), speak to one of our lawyers for a fee estimate.
All of our estate planning services include:
- An initial meeting with an experienced solicitor to discuss your requirements
- Amendment of draft documents
- A final meeting to sign your Will
- Arranging for your attorneys to sign their part of your Enduring Power of Attorney
- Certified Copies of your Enduring Power of Attorney, whenever you need them
- Secure storage of your Will or Enduring Power of Attorney in our strongroom.