Danielle is a Human Resources professional with over five years’ of experience working within a Local Government Human Resources team. She graduated from James Cook University with a Bachelor of Business with a double major in Human Resource Management and Management.
Danielle has in-depth experience managing processes within the employee life cycle. Specifically, undertaking end-to-end recruitment, facilitating consultation processes, drafting employment contracts, undertaking workplace investigations, managing disciplinary processes and creating and implementing workplace policies and procedures.
Danielle focuses on making her clients’ lives easier by providing support and assistance in all areas of Human Resources. She understands that managing people can be challenging, and she is always on-hand to talk through specific issues, provide training, or act as HR locum as required.
Danielle’s experience includes:
- Conducting HR Audits to ensure employers are meeting their obligations under applicable industrial instruments and providing findings and advice on findings.
- Drafting and reviewing Human Resources workplace policies and procedures.
- Conducting underpayment calculations.
- Undertaking workplace investigations and providing impartial, independent reports with recommendations.
- Drafting Letters of Allegations and managing employee misconduct processes.
- Undertaking Enterprise Bargaining negotiations.
- Providing comprehensive advice to Local Governments regarding their obligations across Queensland Local Government Industry Award Streams.
- Modern Award interpretation.
- Workforce planning activities; including facilitating organisational restructures and consultation, developing organisational charts, drafting and review of position descriptions and conducting classification assessments and reviews.
- Conducting end-to-end recruitment, including;
- Conducting recruitment training
- Drafting job advertisements
- Conducting applicant interviews
- Conducting reference checks
- Undertaking selection process
- Onboarding of new employees, drafting letters of offer, setting up induction processes and process to conduct probationary reviews.
- Staff Performance reviews, including drafting and review of templates and providing coaching regarding the undertaking of reviews.
- Performance management, including drafting and review of templates and providing coaching regarding the process.
- Drafting of documentation and undertaking processes relating to the employment lifecycle