If you find yourself in need of a Lawyer, choosing the right Law Firm can be a difficult and overwhelming task especially if you have never had to seek legal advice before. When choosing a Law Firm, it pays to compare different Lawyers based on their experience, service range and cost. It is also beneficial to ask family and friends for recommendations. Choosing the best Law Firm and Lawyer can make a big difference in how well you fair in court. Like most professions, there are varying levels of expertise and specialities in the legal profession. You want to be sure that you are entrusting your legal needs in to the right hands.
Choosing a Law Firm
There are so many factors to consider when choosing a law firm...
- Is it best to use a local law firm?
- Do you want a full service law firm that has expertise in multiple areas of the law or would you prefer a Law Firm that specialises in just one area?
- Do you feel comfortable with the Lawyer you choose?
- What is the fee schedule?
- Does your Lawyer have recent experience in cases similar to yours?
Why a Law Firm with multiple area’s of specialty is best
We always advise people to choose a Law Firm that has expertise in multiple areas of the law. This way your Lawyer will have some knowledge and familiarity with all area's of the law to help get you the best results. Your Lawyer will also be able to consult with other Lawyers from different specialty areas if needed to benefit your case. Not all cases are black and white and if you need legal advice in other area's of the Law, you will have access to this with a full service Law Firm.
Preston Law is a full service law firm in Cairns, Queensland with a team of experienced, qualified, local Lawyers. We have been serving the legal needs of Cairns locals for many years and have established a great reputation. At Preston Law, you will find some of the most experienced and qualified Lawyers in Cairns.
Our practise areas include:
- Banking and financial services
- Body corporate and community management law
- Building snd construction
- Business and personal succession planning
- Commercial law
- Cairns conveyancing
- Criminal and traffic law
- Employment law
- Cairns family lawyers
- Indigenous enterprises and organisations
- Insolvency and reconstruction
- Litigation services
- Local government
- Mining law
- Native title
- Planning and environment law
- Property law
- Town agency
- Wills and estates
- Workplace relations
Preston Law can assist you with any matter, big or small. Our friendly team of Lawyers will use their knowledge and expertise to provide you with expert legal advice where and when you need it! Contact us today to find out how we can help you!
1/15 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870
Ph 4052 0700