Jordan joined the Preston Law team in 2014 as a conveyancer and has acted in over 2,000 conveyances.
Admitted as a solicitor in 2019, she now works predominantly in commercial and dispute resolution.
Jordan passion for helping others drives her focus to deliver appropriate advice and solutions to her clients for the achievement of practical and high-quality results. She has a record of providing strategic advice and assistance that solves problems in a commercial context.
Fluent in Mandarin, she is a great asset to her Chinese property-investor clients.
Jordan's experience includes:
- Acting as developer consultant for a private landowner which included subdivision of freehold land, establishment of strata title and disposal of assets in excess of $4 million.
- Acting for Chinese private landowner to navigate complex FIRB compliance issues and create Joint Venture business strategy in relation to development and subdivision of freehold land and disposal of assets in excess of $1 million.
- Acting for private landowner in the disposal of commercial development with consideration in excess of $3 million.
- Acting for members of local building and construction industry advising on rights and obligations in relation to Building Regulations, industry compliance and assist with recovery of payment claims in excess of $20,000.
- Acting for a company involved in complex litigation proceeding that involved multiple conflicting points of law and facilitated mediation as an out-of-court dispute resolution method.
- Acting for a corporation in litigation proceedings involving breach of contract and enforcement of judgment debt for a liquidated sum.
- Acting for the purchaser of commercial agricultural land which involved advising on rights and obligations in respect of GST Farmland Exemption.
- Acting for a lessor and lessee in a variety of commercial and retail leasing ventures.
- Acting for and advising employers and employees involved in workplace disputes, including a workers compensation claim for workplace injury (psychological) and unpaid wages claim.
- Acting for a mortgagee to prepare loan agreement and mortgage security documentation.
- Acting for a company to pursue debt recovery and enforcement including commencing bankruptcy proceedings and issuing creditor statutory demand.
- Acting for the executor of a deceased estate to distribute assets of the estate in accordance with Will.