There is no "one size fits all" lease template for commercial or retail premises, which is why it is important to have an experienced lawyer review the terms and conditions before you sign. Our understanding of both commercial and retail shop leases means you can have peace of mind knowing an expert has been through your lease and that you understand the nature and effect of any fine print.
Both tenants and landlords should seek legal advice on the terms of any commercial lease they are planning to enter into to avoid potential issues down the road.
- Advising on commercial terms and conditions, including letters of offer
- Drafting and negotiating lease agreements
- Assigning, varying or surrendering leases
- Enforcing the terms and conditions of leases
- Any disputes you may have with your landlord or tenant
- Land and environment issues